FROM JUNE 18 TO JULY 16, 2021
Applications are now open !
Courses - 12 ECTS credits
1. Management and Innovation in Europe - 45 hrs. lectures
- Introduction to Project Management of Innovative Products and Services
- Economics and Management of Innovation in Europe
- Essential Skills of Entrepreneurs in Innovation-driven Start-ups
2. French Language, Cross Cultural Communication, Industry and Society - 45 hrs. lectures
- Introduction to French Language and Culture
- Developing Intercultural Competence
- Industry and Society
- Guided visit of Lyon
- Day trio to Annecy, the Venice of the Alps
- Day trip to Tain L'Hermitage and the "Cité du Chocolat"
- Cooking activity
- Wine and cheese tasting
- Share a dinner with locals
- Dinner in a "bouchon lyonnais", a typical restaurant
2021 schedule will be available very soon.
Who can apply
- All Science and Engineering students, undergraduate and graduate students
How to apply
They trust this programme