FROM JUNE 18 TO JULY 16, 2021 >> APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN
Courses - 12 ECTS credits
1. Management and Innovation in Europe - 45 hrs. lectures
- Introduction to Project Management of Innovative Products and Services
- Economics and Management of Innovation in Europe
- Essential Skills of Entrepreneurs in Innovation-driven Start-ups
2. French Language, Cross Cultural Communication, Industry and Society - 45 hrs. lectures
- Introduction to French Language and Culture
- Developing Intercultural Competence
- Industry and Society
- Guided visit of Lyon
- Day trio to Annecy, the Venice of the Alps
- Day trip to Tain L'Hermitage and the "Cité du Chocolat"
- Cooking activity
- Wine and cheese tasting
- Share a dinner with locals
- Dinner in a "bouchon lyonnais", a typical restaurant
Due to the Covid-19 epidemic protocol, cultural and social activities might undercome some changes but will in any case, be replaced.
Who can apply
- All Science and Engineering students, undergraduate and graduate students
How to apply
- Application from January 4 to April 23rd, 2021
Inform your mobility coordinator in your University and send directly your application to INSA Lyon. Required documents to apply : cover letter + resume + application form
- Acceptance by INSA Lyon
Applications will be reviewed in the following days. When your application is accepted, INSA Lyon will send you a letter of acceptance. You will then have to send us a copy of you passport along with a formal “Higher Education Attendance Certificate”. You will need this certificate for a visa and crossing-boarders. More information on how to obtain a visa >> go on France Diplomacy website
- Registration until April 30th, 2021
You will need to send a copy of your passeport as well as an ID photo. INSA Lyon will send you a financial contract to sign (letter of commitment).
To travel to France, you will need to fill in 2 documents depending on your country of origin >> a statement for travellers and a certificate to enter Metropolitan France (Covid-19 protocols)
- Payment due May 10th, 2021
Once you have signed the contract, you will receive an invoice to make the payment before May10th, via wire transfer. If your university collects payments, please contact the coordinator in your university
Before applying, check your home country regulations regarding the epidemic situation and travelling policies.
- Full cost: € 5,350
- Exchange cost: € 2,100
To be eligible for the exchange student rate, a partnership must exist between your university and INSA Lyon. Please contact your mobility coordinator for more information.
Program fees include:
- Transportation during the program
Fees do not include personal activities over week-ends.
They trust this programme