Studying Abroad

Going abroad on an exchange is ruled by an agreement between INSA Lyon and a partner university. Warning: not all departments are concerned by an agreement. Students are invited to check with their department which destinations are possible for them.

Download 2019-2020 passeport for international academic mobility