The recruitment campaign for the Spring Semester 2017-2018 is now closed.
During your studies, you can come at INSA Lyon on an exchange for 1 semester or the full year. Your stay at INSA is governed by an agreement :
- a bilateral agreement or an Erasmus agreement with your home university
- a specific program (ISEP, CREPUQ, GE3, ORA...)
Terms of admission
- Your mobility project must be approved and confirmed by your home university.
- Please send your complete application form in due time.
- Language requirements: level B1 (according to the CEFR) in French is strongly recommended (Europass).
- A department of INSA Lyon must accept your application.
The next recruitment campaign for exchange students will be sent to partner institutions by e-mail.
To complete your application form, you will have to attach the following documents:
- Official transcript of records from the last two years
- Curriculum vitae in English or French
- Copy of your passport
- Cover Letter in French
- Language Level Certificate in french or english (if any)
Please send your complete application form (scanned PDF version) by e-mail in due time to your INSA Lyon contact below.
Applications that are incomplete or sent after the deadline will not be considered.
The selection committee gathers to review the applications after the recruitment campaign.
- Assistant for North America, Asia, Europe and Oceania: Geneviève LOMBARD
- Assistant for Africa, Latin America, Spain & Portugal: Marta GUTIERREZ