The next recruitment campaign for exchange students, coming for the 1st Semester (September 2019-February 2020) or the full academic year (September 2019-June 2020), will open on February 11th 2019.
During your studies, you can come to INSA Lyon for an exchange of one semester or a full academic year. Your stay is governed by an agreement between INSA Lyon and your home university which is either :
- a bilateral agreement
- an Erasmus agreement
- a FITEC agreement (students from Argentinian, Brazilian and Mexican partner universities)
- a specific program (ISEP, CREPUQ, GE3, ORA...)
Terms of admission
- Your mobility project must be approved and confirmed by your home university.
- You must send your complete application file in due time.
- Language requirements: level B1 (according to the CEFR) in French is strongly recommended (Europass).
- You application must be accepted by a Department of INSA Lyon
First download your application form on the left-side of this page, available from February 11th, and fill it out. Then join the following documents :
- Official transcript of records from the last two years
- Curriculum vitae in English or French
- Copy of your passport
- Cover Letter in French
- Language Level Certificate in French or English (if you have one)
Finally, send your complete application file by e-mail to your INSA Lyon contact according to your geographic area (check contact on the left-side of this page). Please constitute a single PDF-file.
- FITEC applicants : March 24th 2019
- Regular applicants : April 22nd 2019
Applications that are incomplete or sent after the deadline will not be considered.
The selection committee gathers after the recruitment campaign to review the applications.
- FITEC applicants : April 4th 2019
- Regular applicants : May 23rd 2019