The recruitment campaign for 2018-2019 1st semester (september-january) or full academic year is now open.
During your studies, you can come to INSA Lyon for an exchange of one semester or a full academic year. Your stay is governed by an agreement between INSA Lyon and your home university which can be :
- a bilateral agreement
- an Erasmus agreement
- a FITEC agreement (students from Argentinian, Brazilian and Mexican partner universities only)
- a specific program (ISEP, CREPUQ, GE3, ORA...)
Terms of admission
- Your mobility project must be approved and confirmed by your home university.
- Please send your complete application form in due time.
- Language requirements: level B1 (according to the CEFR) in French is strongly recommended (Europass).
- A department of INSA Lyon must accept your application.
- Exchange candidates : April 22nd 2018
- Exchange candidates also FITEC or CSC (China Scholarship Council) applicants : March 25th 2018
Applications that are incomplete or sent after the deadline will not be considered.
First you need to download your application form on the left-side of this page and fill it out. Then join the following documents :
- Official transcript of records from the last two years
- Curriculum vitae in English or French
- Copy of your passport
- Cover Letter in French
- Language Level Certificate in french or english (if any)
Finally, send your complete application by e-mail to your INSA Lyon contact according to your geographic area (left-side of this page). Please constitute a single .pdf file.
The selection committee gathers to review the applications after the recruitment campaign.
- Exchange candidates : commission at the end of May
- Exchange candidates also FITEC or CSC scholarship applicants : commission in early April