The recruitment campaign for exchange students coming next academic year 2020-2021, is open!
During your studies, you can come to INSA Lyon for an exchange of one semester or a full academic year. Your stay is governed by an agreement between INSA Lyon and your home university which is either :
- a bilateral agreement
- an Erasmus agreement
- a FITEC agreement (students from Argentinian, Brazilian and Mexican partner universities)
- a specific program (ISEP, CREPUQ, GE3, ORA...)
Terms of admission
- Your mobility project must be approved and confirmed by your home university.
- You must send your complete application file in due time.
- Language requirements: level B1 (according to the CEFR) in French is strongly recommended (Europass).
- You application must be accepted by a Department of INSA Lyon
- Complete and submit your application on
Choose your courses on exchange-student.insa-lyon.fr and download your selection in .pdf
- Attach your selection in your online application
Housing on campus
- Complete the housing application form
- Attach the form in your online application
- Exchange students : April 24th, 2020
- FITEC, Tohoku University (Japan) and CSC (China) candidates : March 22nd, 2020
- International selection commitee for exchange candidates : May 28th, 2020
- FITEC and Tohoku University (Japan) candidates : April 2nd, 2020
- CSC (China) candidates : early April 2020
Academic Advisors in the Departments
- Biosciences | Céline COSTAZ
- Civil Engineering and Urban Planning | Claire SILVANI
- Electrical Engineering | Luong Viet PHUNG
- Energy and Environmental Engineering | Gaëlle DUCOM
- Industrial Engineering | Emil DUMITRESCU
- Information Technology | Omar HASAN
- Materials Science and Engineering | Abdelkader SOUIFI
- Mechanical Engineering | Emmanuel MIGNOT and Nahiene HAMILA
- Telecommunications | Frédéric LE MOUEL