[Covid-19 : Informations] : les réponses à vos questions
- Can we organise juries, conferences, seminars, symposiums and cultural events on site?
- When will a health pass be required?
- Are associative, cultural and sporting activities allowed?
Wearing a surgical or category 1 mask is mandatory for everyone (users, staff, authorized visitors, service providers, etc.) inside buildings including in traffic areas, sanitary facilities and the library.
Wearing a mask is not mandatory outside the premises.
You must continue to apply the following barrier measures:
- Wash your hands very often or use hydro-alcoholic gel;
- Use single-use tissues, and then throw them away;
- Cough and sneeze into your arm or into a tissue;
- Do not shake hands or greet people with kisses on the cheek;
- Respect social distancing: you should remain further than two metres from others;
- Wear a mask where necessary (see below);
- Air rooms for at least ten minutes, three times a day;
Students and staff will be welcomed and will have to :
- Wear a protective mask
- Disinfect your hands with hydro-alcoholic gel (available at the entrance of the restaurants).
- Respecting social distancing
Restaurants operate normally, under the protocol of the collective catering. The health pass is not required to access the restaurants.
How is the Marie Curie Library organised?
The Marie Curie Library is open to 100% of its capacity
- Access is reserved for INSA Lyon students on presentation of their card,
- Wearing the mask is mandatory. Any person seen without their mask will be asked to leave the library immediately.
Events can be organized and welcome outside participants. There is no longer a gauge requirement.
These events will be authorized following the presentation of their health protocol set up and submitted to :
> the Research Department for scientific events
> the Education Department for events of a pedagogical or education nature
> the Student Life Department for events of an associative nature, student life
> the General Services Department for all other types of events
As a reminder, catering activities remain strictly regulated.
The health pass will be required for :
> Festive activities organized by student associations;
> Cultural and sports activities unrelated to training courses (open to audiences other than students and staff or organized off-campus)
> Sports and cultural activities welcoming participants or public outside the establishment
> Seminars and scientific conferences with external participants.
Events organized by student associations are subject to a number of rules:
> All events organized by student associations are subject to a health pass.
> If the event is organized on campus, it must be previoulsy authorized by the school director.
> If the event is organized outside INSA, the director must be informed and the event must necessarily take place in an establishment receiving the public subject to to a health pass (discotheque, bar, university restaurant reserved for the event). It is absolutely forbidden to organize it in a university residence.
The government has announced that the start of the academic year in France should be 100% face-to-face if the health situation permits.
- Reception of international students from all countries is maintained, if the health rules in force in their country of origin and in France allow it.
- Mobility of INSA students is authorised in all countries, if the health regulations in force in their country of destination and in France allow it.
- INSA integration summer schools are maintained. The one for exchange and double degree students will take place from 25 August to 10 September.
More information on: https://ecole-ete.insa-lyon.fr/en/content/international-students