Junior-Enterprise enables companies to call on the skills of INSA Lyon's students.
Students find in this an opportunity to make use of their entrepreneurial qualities. Etic, INSA Lyon's Junior-Enterprise, has carried out Technological and Industrial Studies for SMEs, major groups and local authorities since 1981.
The advantages of a large Junior Enterprise:
- 12 specialist areas and a potential of 3,000 future engineers.
- Multi-disciplinary teams for ever more innovative projects.
- Regular audits that ensure service quality.
ETIC in a few figures
- Turnover of 75,000 euros
- Over 30 studies representing approximately 300 man-days.
- Over 25 years of experience.
- A potential of over 3,000 future engineers.
- 12 specialist areas.
- A team of 30 people to manage your projects.