5 good reasons to study at INSA Lyon...
- 200 academic partnerships worldwide
- QS World University Rankings 2018 :
- 90.2/100 for International Students Index based on the proportion of students that are international in the university. It is a measure for how internationally attractive the university is to students.
- 62.8/100 for Employer Reputation Index aimed at gathering the views of employers around the world on the institutions providing the best professionals.
High Quality Teaching Programs
- As a study abroad or exchange student you can choose from 9 engineering departments. Find out what you can study in the Education Catalog
- Associated laboratory to each department
- Project-based learning (PBL) method
- Many internships in companies
Great Student Services and Support
- Far from home we realise you may need help. Each department has an international academic advisor and the IRO is there to help too.
- French lessons are provided all year to make sure you achieve your studies.
- Every student coming to INSA Lyon can take advantage of university housing on campus.
Vibrant Campus Life
- INSA Lyon is a great place to study, make new friends, enjoy sporting an many cultural activities
- Over 130 student associations
- Part of Université de Lyon which counts 137 600 students and 12600 foreign students
- 24h de l'INSA biggest student festival in France
- Top ‘city break destination’ 2016, Lyon receives over 5.5 million tourists year year (MKG). Lyon has become a must-see destination in Europe. (The Guardian, 2015).
- 10th most attractive city in Europe, according to 500 property specialists (Emerging Trend in real Estate in Europe, PwC & Urban Land Institute, 2017)
- 15th most innovative city in Europe, 30th in the World (« Innovation Cities Global Index 2015 », 2ThinkNow)
- The largest urban hub outside of Paris, Lyon has a wide range of industries with first-rate competitive clusters: numérique, Cleantech, Biotech etc.
- After Paris, Lyon has the most dynamic digital sector (robotics, programming, big data, etc.). Over 7000 companies in the digital sector are based in the Lyon area. The city supports start-ups in the digital sector via growth accelerators such as Lyon French Tech.
- More rankings