5 good reasons to study at INSA Lyon :
- 200 academic partnerships worldwide
- 6100 students and 30% are international
- QS World University Rankings 2018 : 451-460 out of 950 universities and 90,2/100 mark on the International Student Index
- QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2018 : 251-300 out of 500 and 90,2 % for Graduate Employment
- Times Higher Education 2018 : 601-800 out of 2150 and 73,5/100 mark for International Outlook
- Usine Nouvelle, French Engineering Schools 2017 Ranking : 14 out of 106
- L'Etudiant, French Engineering Schools 2017 Ranking : 45 out of 168
High Quality Teaching Programs
- Convey international openess, humanist and social values
- Study abroad or exchange student can choose from 9 engineering departments. Find out what to study on the Education Catalog
- Associated laboratory to each department
- Project-based learning (PBL) method
- Many internships opportunities and strong links to industry
- Member of Université de Lyon which is a higher-education and research consortium
Great Student Services and Support
- Each department has an international academic advisor and the International Relations Office is there to help too.
- French lessons are provided all year, on summer and winter schools.
- Every student coming to INSA Lyon can take advantage of university housing on campus : 3200 accomodation available
Vibrant Campus Life
- On Campus Lyon Tech-la Doua : Technopolis of 100 ha, 25 000 students, 80 laboratories
- INSA Lyon is a great place to study, make new friends, enjoy sporting an many cultural activities
- Over 130 student associations
- 24h de l'INSA biggest student festival in France
- Lyon, 1st City where it feels good to study - L'Etudiant.fr 2017, reputed French media for Education
- 2nd most dynamic digital sector (robotics, programming, big data, etc.). Over 7000 companies in the digital sector are based in the Lyon area. The city supports start-ups in the digital sector via growth accelerators such as Lyon French Tech. - Aderly.com
- 2nd largest City in France and 1sr Industrial Region
- Major cultural events : Nuits Sonores (electro music festival - 140 000 people), Nuits de Fourvière (performing art festival -130 000 people)
- Old city of Lyon listed as UNESCO World Heritage
- Top ‘city break destination’ 2016, Lyon receives over 5.5 million tourists per year (MKG). Lyon has become a must-see destination in Europe. - The Guardian, 2015.
- 10th most attractive city in Europe, according to 500 property specialists - Emerging Trend in real Estate in Europe, PwC & Urban Land Institute, 2017
- 15th most innovative city in Europe, 30th in the World - Innovation Cities Global Index 2015 », 2ThinkNow
- Largest urban hub outside of Paris, Lyon has a wide range of industries with first-rate competitive clusters: numérique, Cleantech, Biotech etc.