© Thierry Fournier // Métropole de Lyon
5 good reasons to study at INSA Lyon
- An international campus : 30% of foreign students & 92 nationalities represented
QS Top Universities
High Quality Teaching Programs
- An engineering curriculum integrating a multidisciplinary approach, including humanities
- 9 engineering departments. Find out what to study on the Education Catalog
- Strong links to industry, including internship opportunities
- Project-based pedagogy
- Synergy between Education and Research
Student Services and Support
- Each department has an international academic advisor and the International Relations Office is there to help too.
- French lessons are provided all year, including Summer and Winter schools.
- Halls of residence available for all international students
Vibrant Campus Life
- Over 130 student associations : INSA Lyon encourages students to actively take part in community life on campus. A good way to make friends but also foster leadership and project management skills.
- Great place to study, enjoy sporting and many cultural activities
- Located on Campus Lyon Tech-la Doua : Technopolis of 100 ha, 25 000 students, 80 laboratories
- 24h de l'INSA biggest student festival in France
Lyon is elected for the second consecutive year #1 University City 2018 ! - L'Etudiant.fr, reputed French media for Education
- 2nd most dynamic digital sector (robotics, programming, big data, etc.). Over 7000 companies in the digital sector are based in the Lyon area. The city supports start-ups in the digital sector via growth accelerators such as Lyon French Tech. - Aderly.com
- 2nd largest City in France and 1st Industrial Region
- Major cultural events : Les Nuits Sonores (electro music festival - 140 000 people), Les Nuits de Fourvière (performing art festival -130 000 people)
- Old city of Lyon listed as UNESCO World Heritage