Life on campus
A smart, bustling and responsible campus, only 15 minutes from Lyon city centre.
With its halls of residence, refectories, classrooms and sports facilities, the LyonTech-la Doua campus has everything to make your life easier.
- Accommodation: 11 halls of residence (3,200 places).
- Campus: one on the LyonTech-La Doua campus in Villeurbanne and the other in Oyonnax, at the heart of the Plastics Vallée.
- Catering: 4 refectories (traditional self-service restaurant, fast food restaurant, steakhouse and pizzeria) serving some
- 1,000,000 meals per year.
- Quickly and easily accessible by public transportation, with two tram lines connecting the campus to Lyon city centre: a city at the heart of the dynamic and enterprising Rhône-Alpes region, a popular tourist destination.
- Extra-curricular activities organised around the Maison des Etudiants ("Students House"), a 1,000 m2 building which houses the Student Union and offers a wide range of practical services for students, including self-service laundry facilities, a grocery store, photocopies at student rates, and more.
- 130 clubs and societies with some 3,000 student members and offering sports, leisure, cultural and humanitarian activities, to name but a few.