The recruitment campaign for exchange students coming Semester 2 (January-June 2022) is now open!
During your studies, you can come to INSA Lyon for an exchange of one semester or a full academic year. Your stay is governed by an agreement between INSA Lyon and your home university which is either :
- a bilateral agreement
- an Erasmus agreement
- a FITEC agreement (students from Argentinian, Brazilian and Mexican partner universities)
- a specific program (ISEP, CREPUQ, GE3, ORA...)
Terms of admission
- Your mobility project must be approved and confirmed by your home university.
- You must send your complete application file in due time.
- Language requirements: level B1 (according to the CEFR) in French is strongly recommended (Europass).
- You application must be accepted by a Department of Study at INSA Lyon.
- Complete and submit your application in the Move On application.
Choose your courses on exchange-student.insa-lyon.fr and download your selection in .pdf
- Attach your selection in your Move On application
Housing and catering on campus
- Complete the application forms for housing and catering on the left side of this page
- Attach the forms in your Move On application
Submit your application before October 17th, 2021
Selection commitee in November
French Winter School 2022
Taking part in the French Winter School is the best way to quickly integrate at INSA Lyon before starting the spring semester. This program is tailored and reserved for exchange students. It includes 40 hours distributed from January 19th to 27th 2022 - 5 hours /day. More information in the French Winter School 2022 flyer. Choose this program in your Move On application.
Academic Advisors in the Departments
- Biosciences | Céline COSTAZ
- Civil Engineering and Urban Planning | Claire SILVANI
- Electrical Engineering | Luong Viet PHUNG
- Energy and Environmental Engineering | Gaëlle DUCOM
- Industrial Engineering | Emil DUMITRESCU
- Information Technology | Omar HASAN
- Materials Science and Engineering | Abdelkader SOUIFI
- Mechanical Engineering | Kerem EGE
- Telecommunications | Oana IOVA