The recruitment campaign for exchange students coming in 2022-2023 will open on February 20th, 2022.
During your studies, you can come to INSA Lyon for an exchange of one semester or a full academic year. Your stay is governed by an agreement between INSA Lyon and your home university which is either :
- a bilateral agreement
- an Erasmus agreement
- a FITEC agreement (students from Argentinian, Brazilian and Mexican partner universities)
- a specific program (ISEP, CREPUQ, GE3, ORA...)
Terms of admission
- Your mobility project must be approved and confirmed by your home university.
- You must send your complete application file in due time.
- Language requirements: level B1 (according to the CEFR) in French is strongly recommended (Europass).
- Your application must be accepted by the Department of Study at INSA Lyon.
- Complete and submit your application in the Move On application (link to the form soon available)
Choose your courses on exchange-student.insa-lyon.fr and download your selection in .pdf
- Attach your selection in your Move On application
Housing and catering on campus
- Complete the application forms for housing and catering on the left side of this page (soon available for 2022-2023)
- Attach the forms in your Move On application
Submit your application before April 25th, 2022. Selection committee: end of May.
FITEC applicants must submit their applications before March 25th, 2022. Selection committee: early April.
French Summer School
Taking part in the French Summer School is the best way to quickly integrate at INSA Lyon before starting your semester. Over 3 weeks between the end of August and mid-September (exact dates available soon), it includes 85 hours of classes and cultural activities. More information is in the flyer. Registration to this program in your Move On application.
Academic Advisors in the Departments
- Biosciences | Céline COSTAZ
- Civil Engineering and Urban Planning | Claire SILVANI
- Electrical Engineering | Luong Viet PHUNG
- Energy and Environmental Engineering | Gaëlle DUCOM
- Industrial Engineering | Emil DUMITRESCU
- Information Technology | Omar HASAN
- Materials Science and Engineering | Abdelkader SOUIFI
- Mechanical Engineering | Kerem EGE
- Telecommunications | Oana IOVA