The recruitment campaign for the Spring Semester 2017/2018 (january-june 2018) is now open.
During your studies, you can come and stay through
- a bilateral agreement or an Erasmus agreement with your home university
- a specific program (ISEP, CREPUQ, GE3, ORA...)
Terms of admission
- Your mobility project must be approved and confirmed by your home university.
- Please send your complete application form in due time.
- Language requirements: level B1 (according to the CEFR) in French is strongly recommended (Europass).
- A department of INSA Lyon must accept your application.
Exchange students recruitment process runs from September 15th to October 22nd.
To complete your application form, please attach the following documents:
- Official transcript of records from the last two years
- Curriculum vitae in English or French
- Copy of your passport
- Cover Letter in French
- Language Level Certificate in french or english (if any)
Applications that are incomplete or sent after the deadline will not be considered.
The selection committee gathers to review the applications on November 9th 2017.
- Assistant for North America, Asia, Europe and Oceania: Geneviève LOMBARD
- Assistant for Africa, Latin America, Spain & Portugal: Marta GUTIERREZ