The recruitment campaign for semester 2 (January-June 2023) is now open.
During your studies, you can come to INSA Lyon for an exchange of one semester or a full academic year. Your stay is governed by an agreement between INSA Lyon and your home university which is either :
- a bilateral agreement
- an Erasmus agreement
- a FITEC agreement (students from Argentinian, Brazilian and Mexican partner universities)
- a specific program (ISEP, CREPUQ, GE3, ORA...)
Terms of admission
- Your mobility project must be approved and confirmed by your home university.
- You must send your complete application file in due time.
- Language requirements: level B1 (according to the CEFR) in French is strongly recommended (Europass).
- Your application must be accepted by the Department of Study at INSA Lyon.
Choose your courses on exchange-student.insa-lyon.fr and download your selection in .pdf
- Attach your selection in your Move On application
Housing and catering on campus
- To benefit from on-campus accommodation, complete the "Housing Application for Exchange Students" and submit it with your Move On application.
- To benefit from our catering services, you will need to complete and submit the "Catering Registration Form" on arrival.
Application to be submitted before 25 October 2022.
French Summer and Winter Schools
Taking part in the French Summer or Winter School is the best way to quickly integrate at INSA Lyon before starting your semester. This program is designed and reserved for exchange students.
The winter school includes 40 hours of French classes spread over a week, as well as social activities with a student association.
The summer school is organized over 3 weeks between August and September and includes 85 hours of classes and cultural activities.
Registration to this program in your Move On application.
More information: fle.insa-lyon.fr/content/ecoles-dete-et-dhiver
Academic Advisors in the Departments
- Biotechnology engineering and bioinformatics | Céline COSTAZ
- Civil engineering and Urban planning engineering | Claire SILVANI
- Electrics engineering | Vincent LECHAPPE
- Energetics and Environmental engineering | Gaëlle DUCOM
- Industrial engineering | Emil DUMITRESCU
- Computer science | Omar HASAN
- Materials science | Abdelkader SOUIFI
- Mechanical engineering | Kerem EGE / Classes taught in English | Emmanuel MIGNOT
- Telecommunications | Oana IOVA