The recruitment campaign for Semester 1 2018-2019 (September-January) or the full academic year is now closed. The next campaign for Semester 2 (February-July) will open soon.
During your studies, you can come to INSA Lyon for an exchange of one semester or a full academic year. Your stay is governed by an agreement between INSA Lyon and your home university which can be :
- a bilateral agreement
- an Erasmus agreement
- a FITEC agreement (students from Argentinian, Brazilian and Mexican partner universities only)
- a specific program (ISEP, CREPUQ, GE3, ORA...)
Terms of admission
- Your mobility project must be approved and confirmed by your home university.
- Please send your complete application form in due time.
- Language requirements: level B1 (according to the CEFR) in French is strongly recommended (Europass).
- A department of INSA Lyon must accept your application.
Applications that are incomplete or sent after the deadline will not be considered.
First you need to download your application form on the left-side of this page and fill it out. Then join the following documents :
- Official transcript of records from the last two years
- Curriculum vitae in English or French
- Copy of your passport
- Cover Letter in French
- Language Level Certificate in french or english (if any)
Finally, send your complete application by e-mail to your INSA Lyon contact according to your geographic area (left-side of this page). Please constitute a single .pdf file.
The selection committee gathers to review the applications after the recruitment campaign.