The recruitment campaign for the first semester (September 2017 – January 2018) and the full academic year 2017-2018 is now open.
During your studies, you can come and stay through
- a bilateral agreement or an Erasmus agreement with your home university
- a specific program (ISEP, CREPUQ, GE3, ORA...)
Terms of admission
- Your mobility project must be approved and confirmed by your home university.
- Please send your complete application form in due time.
- Language requirements: level B1 (according to the CEFR) in French is strongly recommended (Europass).
- A department of INSA Lyon must accept your application.
Exchange students recruitment process runs from Feburary 13th to April 23rd 2017.
To complete your application form, please attach the following documents:
- Official transcript of records from the last two years
- Curriculum vitae in English or French
- Copy of your passport
- Cover Letter in French
- Language Level Certificate in french or english (if any)
Applications that are incomplete or sent after the deadline will not be considered.
The selection committee gathers to review the applications on May 18th 2017.
The final decision (approval or refusal) will then be sent to you and your university by e-mail at the beginning of June.
If you are a Partner Institution: Helen MELOTTI
If you are a candidate:
- Assistant for North America, Asia, Europe and Oceania: Geneviève LOMBARD
- Assistant for Africa, Latin America, Spain & Portugal: Marta GUTIERREZ