The next recruitment campaign for exchange students coming Semester 2 (January-June 2022) will be open from September 13th, 2021.
During your studies, you can come to INSA Lyon for an exchange of one semester or a full academic year. Your stay is governed by an agreement between INSA Lyon and your home university which is either :
- a bilateral agreement
- an Erasmus agreement
- a FITEC agreement (students from Argentinian, Brazilian and Mexican partner universities)
- a specific program (ISEP, CREPUQ, GE3, ORA...)
Terms of admission
- Your mobility project must be approved and confirmed by your home university.
- You must send your complete application file in due time.
- Language requirements: level B1 (according to the CEFR) in French is strongly recommended (Europass).
- You application must be accepted by a Department of INSA Lyon
- Complete and submit your application on the Move On application - next time available from September 13th, 2021.
Choose your courses on exchange-student.insa-lyon.fr and download your selection in .pdf
- Attach your selection in your Move On application
Housing on campus
- Complete the housing application form
- Attach the form in your Move On application
- Exchange students coming from Semester 1 in September 2021 : April 25th, 2021
- FITEC, Tohoku University (Japan) and CSC (China) candidates : April 4th, 2021
- Exchange students coming from Semester 2 in January 2022 : October 17th, 2021
- Selection commitee for exchange candidates coming from Semester 1 : May 20th, 2021
- FITEC, Tohoku University (Japan) and CSC (China) candidates : April 29th, 2021
- Selection commitee for exchange students coming from Semester 2 : November 4th, 2021
Academic Advisors in the Departments
- Biosciences | Céline COSTAZ
- Civil Engineering and Urban Planning | Claire SILVANI
- Electrical Engineering | Luong Viet PHUNG
- Energy and Environmental Engineering | Gaëlle DUCOM
- Industrial Engineering | Emil DUMITRESCU
- Information Technology | Omar HASAN
- Materials Science and Engineering | Abdelkader SOUIFI
- Mechanical Engineering | Kerem EGE
- Telecommunications | Oana IOVA