INSA Lyon and its education departments warmly thank all of the companies that supported them through the payment of the apprenticeship tax in 2016.
Supporting education: investing in the future today
For INSA Lyon's corporate partners, the apprenticeship tax represents a real investment, supporting educational projects, innovation and creativity.
By designating INSA Lyon as being of "educational and scientific value", your company directly supports the school's entire educational centre: a potential of more than 5,000 engineering students across 9 specialisations covering all sectors of industry and services
Download our "fiche partenariats" to discover our partnership terms and conditions.
Paying apprenticeship tax to INSA Lyon
1 - Payment deadline before 1st March 2017
INSA Lyon is authorised to collect apprenticeship tax under the "Hors Quota" ("Barème") in the new B category.
INSA Lyon Siret no.: 19690192000013
UAI no.: 0690192J
Address: 20, avenue Albert Einstein, F-69621 Villeurbanne Cedex
2 - Choose your apprenticeship tax collecting body (OCTA) and fill in the payment slip stating "INSA Lyon" as the beneficiary of your payment. You can also specify your preferred INSA Lyon course sections.
3 - Inform the INSA Lyon Business Relations Department
For the follow-up of your dossier, please forward a copy of your apprenticeship tax allocation slip by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the "promesse de don" pledge form.
Please review the educational structures corresponding to your sector of activity:
• Specificities of the course, skills developed, functions carried out.
• Internship schedules.
• Projects developed within the framework of the apprenticeship tax.
Download in french:
- Biosciences (BS)
- Génie Civil et Urbanisme (GCU)
- Génie Electrique (GE)
- Génie Energétique et Environnement (GEN)
- Génie Industriel (GI)
- Génie Mécanique filière Conception (GMC)
- Génie Mécanique filière Développement (GMD)
- Génie Mécanique filière Plasturgie (GMPP)
- Informatique (IF)
- Science et Génie des Matériaux (SGM)
- Télécommunications, Services & Usages (TC)