4th year Double Degree
The next recruitment campaign for the 2023-2024 academic year will open in February 2023.
INSA Lyon offers the opportunity to integrate a double degree in the 3rd year of its Engineering Master's Degree (5-year course including preparatory level). Students then get both the INSA engineering degree and the partner university’s diploma.
This double curriculum provides exceptional training characterized by both institutions teaching approaches. It’s a real added value as it prepares engineers’ integration in companies of both countries and, more broadly, to evolve in an international context.
More than learning another language and culture, a double degree brings up students' adaptability, openness, and maturity. Within a very competitive and global job marketplace, a double degree is a key differentiator. Make the difference!
Terms of admission
- A double degree agreement must exist between your home institution and INSA Lyon
- Your home institution must validate and confirm your project
- Your application needs to be accepted by a Department of INSA Lyon
- Language requirement: B1 level in French is strongly recommended but not mandatory (Europass)
- Complete and submit your application on the MoveOn application: the url link will be available in February 2023.
- Complete the double-degree authorization which has to be signed by your academic advisor in your home institution
- Attach the authorization in your Move On application
Housing and catering on campus
- To benefit from on-campus accommodation, complete the "Housing Application for Exchange Students" and submit it with your Move On application.
- To benefit from our catering services, you will need to complete and submit the "Catering Registration Form" on arrival (available soon).
- Application to be submitted before the end of April > Selection Committee at the end of May.
- FITEC applications before the end of March > Selection Committee early April.
- CSC scholarships (China) applications before mid-April > Selection Committee end of April.
The exact dates for the 2023 campaign will be available next February.
French Summer School
Taking part in the French Summer School is the best way to quickly integrate at INSA Lyon before starting your semester. Over 3 weeks, between August and September, it includes 85 hours of classes and cultural activities. Registration to this program in your Move On application.
More information: ecole-ete.insa-lyon.fr/en/content/exchange-and-double-degree-students
Academic Advisors in the Departments
- Biosciences | Céline COSTAZ
- Civil Engineering and Urban Planning | Claire SILVANI
- Electrical Engineering | Luong Viet PHUNG
- Energy and Environmental Engineering | Gaëlle DUCOM
- Industrial Engineering | Emil DUMITRESCU
- Information Technology | Omar HASAN
- Materials Science and Engineering | Abdelkader SOUIFI
- Mechanical Engineering | Kerem EGE / Classes taught in English | Emmanuel MIGNOT
- Telecommunications | Oana IOVA