3rd year Double Degree
INSA Lyon offers the opportunity to integrate a double degree in the 3rd year of its Engineering Master's Degree (5-year course including preparatory level). Students then get both the INSA engineering degree and the partner university’s diploma.
This double cursus provides exceptional training characterised by both institutions teaching approaches. It’s a real added-value as it prepares engineers’ integration in companies of both countries and, more broadly, to evolve in an international context.
More than learning another language and culture, a double degree brings up students adaptability, openness and maturity. Within a very competitive and global job marketplace, a double-degree is a key differentiator. Make the difference!
The recruitment campaign for 2020-2021 is open!
Terms of Admission
- A double degree agreement must exist between your home institution and INSA Lyon
- Your home institution must validate and confirm your project
- Your application needs to be accepted by a Department of INSA Lyon
- Language requirement : B1 level in French is strongly recommended but not mandatory (Europass)
- Complete and submit your application on :
- Complete the double-degree authorization which has to be signed by your academic advisor in your home institution
- Attach the autorization in your online application
Housing on campus
- Complete the housing application form
- Attach the form in your online application
- 3rd year double-degree candidates : May 10th, 2020
- FITEC, Tohoku University (Japan) and CSC (China) candidates : March 22nd, 2020
- International selection commitee for double-degree candidates : May 28th, 2020
- FITEC and Tohoku University (Japan) candidates : April 2nd, 2020
Academic Advisors in the Departments
- Biosciences | Céline COSTAZ
- Civil Engineering and Urban Planning | Claire SILVANI
- Electrical Engineering | Luong Viet PHUNG
- Energy and Environmental Engineering | Gaëlle DUCOM
- Industrial Engineering | Emil DUMITRESCU
- Information Technology | Omar HASAN
- Materials Science and Engineering | Abdelkader SOUIFI
- Mechanical Engineering | Emmanuel MIGNOT and Nahiene HAMILA