Living on the LyonTech campus
On the edge of the Lyon-Villeurbanne conurbation, in an area that is rich in open spaces (Tête d'Or park, Feyssine pedestrian area), with an international outlook (International Residence, Interpol Head Quarters), the LyonTech campus (la Doua) benefits from a dense network of communication routes.
Living on the LyonTech campus means:
- enjoying a quality environment with many open spaces.
- having the opportunity to eat on site thanks to INSA Lyon's 4 restaurants.
- being able to use a whole range of sports and relaxation infrastructure (swimming pool, tennis courts, sports fields, fitness room).
- being closer to the school's life (associations, library, etc.).
- being less than 15 minutes from the city centre by public transport.
Lyon, a European competitive cluster
Where the Saône and the Rhône meet, Lyon has been listed as a UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1998. Former capital of the Gauls, the city bears witness to 2000 years of continuous history. Its remarkable heritage is enriched with signature buildings by contemporary architects such as: Renzo Piano, Jean Nouvel, Santiago Calatrava.
Lyon is one of Europe's most attractive metropolises. A competitive destination and one that is open to the world, a charming city, the birthplace of projects, each year Lyon attracts an increasing number of companies and talents.
Create in 2007, the label " ONLYLYON " ensures the international promotion of the city.
Second city of the Rhône , with its with its 145 150 inhabitants, it ranks 19th in the communes of France . The city offers website dedicated to young people "Jeunes à Villeurbanne" to simplify their life.
Features of the LyonTech campus (la Doua):
- 100 hectare technology park based in the North of Villeurbanne and close to Lyon.
1500 doctoral students
Web site : www.entreprendre.grandlyon.com