The Administration Committee
To determine the global policy of the establishment in terms of education, research and international relations.
It is composed of 33 members, of whom 14 are external to INSA Lyon, 5 students, 10 teachers and 4 representatives from the administrative, technical, and maintenance staff.
- The President of the Administration Committee is Christian Nibourel, President Accenture France
- The Vice-President of the Administration Committee: Isabelle Collet
- The President of the Restricted Administration Committee: Daniel Nélias
- Secretariat: Jocelyne Deau / Restricted Administration Committee Secretariat: Amadine Carré
The Scientific Committee
The Scientific Committee has an advisory role and presents the Administration Committee with recommendations concerning the orientations of the establishment's research strategy, the scientific and technical documentation as well as concerning the attribution of the general research funds (Bonus Quality Research). It is consulted for matters pertaining to research as conducted in the laboratories as well as on international collaboration issues.
With regards to education, the committee is consulted on the policy implemented by the doctoral schools, requests for accreditation to supervise research, projects involving the creation or modification of the diplomas delivered by the establishment and on the general establishment contract.
It also intervenes in the signature of the "research" section of the quadrennial contract with the "Ministère de la Recherche" and in restricted committee it is consulted for the creation of lecturer-researcher positions, career management and appointments to the different laboratories.
It is composed of 30 members of whom 9 are external to INSA, 18 personnel representatives (teaching and IATOS technical staff) and 3 third cycle students.
- President : Marie-Christine Baietto, Provisional administrator.
- Vice-President: Etienne Fleury
- Secretariat: Elena Delgado – Department of Research
This Committee presents recommendations to the Administration Committee with respect to the orientation of education, both for initial and continuing education. It examines all questions pertaining to student life, support activities, university and school works, libraries and documentation centres.
It is composed of 31 members, of whom 3 are external to INSA, 12 representatives of the education staff, 3 representatives for the IATOS technical staff and 11 student representatives.
- President : Marie-Christine Baietto, Provisional administrator
- Secretariat: Chantal Rouaud